The Company: Our client is a well established supplier of trend led knitwear to the high street. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented designer with an eye for the latest trends, to join their design team, based in the East Midlands.
Knitwear Designer - The Role:
• Designing knitwear fashion for the high street
• You will have use of their in house sampling facility and experienced technicians to produce innovative samples.
• Creating trend boards for customers
• Sketching of new shapes and ideas
• Attending meetings with Designers and Buyers
• Sourcing yarns and trims
Knitwear Designer - The Candidate
• You will have previous experience in a similar role.
• Good CAD skills, Illustrator & Photoshop are essential.
• Your knitwear background will mean you have the ability to create knitted swatches and your portfolio should reflect this.
• You will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure.
• A driving license is required.
Knitwear Designer - the Package
• Salary dependant on experience
Please send relevant examples of artwork with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commensurate with experience