The Company: Our client is a well established supplier of trend led knitwear. They have an exciting opportunity for a talented designer to join their design team in the East Midlands.
• Designing knitted fashion for the high street
• You will have use of their sampling facility and experienced technicians to produce innovative samples.
• Creating trend boards for customers
• Sketching of new shapes and ideas
• Attending meetings with designers and buyers
• Sourcing yarns and trims
• You will have previous experience in a similar role.
• Good CAD skills (Photoshop & Illustrator) are essential.
• Your knitwear background will mean you have the ability to create knitted swatches and your portfolio should reflect this.
• You will have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure.
• A driving license is required.
Knitwear Designer - the Package
• Salary dependant on experience
Please send relevant examples of artwork with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commensurate with experience