Due to continued growth and success, this leading ladies wear manufacturer is looking for a Jerseywear Designer to join its team.
This role is a key position within the company and will require the successful candidate to report to the Head of Design. You will have trend led handwriting and previous experience.
The key requirements for this role are:
- A strong creative and commercial eye and a flair for trends
- A strong skill set and is experienced; although still have the desire to develop your career within a successful company.
- Be able to take initial design through to production
- Be a strong team player and have the ability to work closely with other departments
- Design the ladies jersey ranges for large high street accounts
- Development with the factories to ensure deadlines for samples are met, carry out forecasting, trend research, attend trade fairs and be able to develop and source fabrics and trims.
- Happy to travel for comp shopping and trade shows.
Experience working with the UK fashion retailers is required for this role as the successful candidate will be working closely with the factories on garment and fabric development
This role will suit someone who currently works within a supplier environment
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted
£40,000 - £45,000 Salary will depend on experience