Our client is a British Heritage Retailer based in South West London. They are currently looking for a Ladieswear Designer with experience across multi product. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Establish Brand at an exciting time of change and strategic progression.
Ladieswear Designer - The Role:
- Creation of initial trend/story boards with colour palettes in conjunction with Buying team.
- Re-interpretation and development of inspirational samples.
- Creation of Technical garment specification drawings for buyers Far East packs, working closely with the QA department on technical drawings with measurement tables.
- Use of CAD for the creation of original graphic artwork, product development, print designs and graphics. Technical design – including trims, panels and stitching detail.
- Selected travel to relevant Fashion and Trade shows, including ideas sketching whilst on trip, identify key concepts and direction, key/hot Brands reporting.
Ladieswear Designer - The Candidate:
- You will be highly aware of the market, trends and competition
- You will be well aware of different industry trends across all product areas, mainly womenswear.
- You will be a strong and commercial personality with vision to drive the creative strategy of the business.
- You are proactive approachable and professional and have excellent interpersonal skills to represent the brand to outside partners and suppliers in a way that will build a strong long lasting relationships
Ladieswear Designer - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.