Our Client is driving significant growth opportunities in both licensed apparel and accessories across Europe. Our client is focused and committed to leading edge design, quality and customer service and have robust and long-standing relationships with High Street retailers, premium clothing bands and the major supermarket clothing brands; as well as a growing presence in the licensed product arena. They are now looking for a Brand Manager/Coordinator to join their team.
Licensing Manager - The Role:
The key responsibilities of the role include the day to day contact with licensors; responding promptly to communications and taking appropriate actions to ensure all needs are met; ensuring clarification of the needs, completion of documentation and system data entry; working closely with the Sample Administrator to prioritise samples. Ensure all samples are followed up with the licensor to understand requirements; or where not approved, gaining feedback on the reason for future approvals.
- -You will be responsible for the licensor approval, all licensed samples and components.
- Responsible for providing support to the merchandising team and securing positive licensed product approval.
- You must be comfortable delivering in a fast-paced environment and working to short lead times
- An accomplished organiser who can manage multiple samples, across a range of customers, products and timescales
- Working to deadlines with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Concept approvals – submitting and feeding back to design
- Querying new techniques and new methods of working with licensors
- Sending, photographing and labelling of samples to be sent to the licensor
- PP sample feedback – liaising with separators and designers to amend artwork if required
- Liaising with licensors on new properties in order to obtain new licenses
- Submitting proposals for any new licenses
- Being the point of contact for US licensing:
Licensing Manager - The Candidate:
- Excellent communication/relationship building skills
- You will be numerate and very well organised.
- Ability to work to critical deadlines
- Experience of using critical paths would be advantageous.
- If you have experience of working in a marketing role it will be a distinct advantage.
- You will need advanced computer skills, excel and diary management will be a daily tool.
- If you cope well under pressure and thrive on change and variety this could be the role for you.
Licensing Manager - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive dependant on experience