At Lovehoney, it’s our teams of innovative and dedicated people, from all kinds of backgrounds, who have made us one of the world’s largest, award-winning online sex toy retailers.
With nine regional websites serving customers across the globe, and warehouses and call centers in Brisbane, Atlanta, and Bath, UK, we are growing rapidly as an international retailer, manufacturer and distributor.
Our focus is on exceptional customer service and product innovation and we are proud to be at the forefront of developments in the sexual wellbeing market, with our sex toy brands being known and loved around the world.
Would you like to join us for the next part of our journey?
Purpose of the job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lingerie New Product Development Manager to join our fantastic Product team.
You will ensure all new product for Own Brand Lingerie are developed on time and according to Critical Paths. You will work closely with our suppliers and factories around the world to ensure sample dates are met and develieres are on time.
Please note, this role can be remote based however, you will ideally be able to commute into our Bath office at least once or twice a week.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and maintain all supplier and factory Critical Paths
- Lead weekly calls with suppliers and factories to ensure critical dates are met
- Plan the production schedule with our suppliers to ensure dates are met
- Working closely with our internal logistics team to ensure deliveries leave the factories as planned
- Ensure all suppliers and factories are compliant to our required standards and that the global regulations are kept up to date and met
- Ensure the quality of production is upheld for all suppliers and factories
- Manage the Supplier Manual ensuring all suppliers are kept up to date
- Manage one member of the team
- Working with your team to ensure on time delivery of new developments with any risks identified and effective corrective action plans in place
- Working with your team to ensure the internal workflow is kept updated
- Inform internal teams of any changes to the production schedule and impact to key dates
- Assist the merchandising team on MOQ and delivery dates for PO placement on new developments
- Work closely with our internal QC team to ensure the OQC and IQC requirements are met
- Attend cross functional and milestone meetings as needed
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years working in similar role
- Able to work to tight timeline and Critical Path
- Must be able to troubleshoot production issues
- Working knowledge of apparel production process
- Extensive knowledge of working with Far East factories
What we offer:
Besides the opportunity to join our talented workforce (and amazing team - if we do say so ourselves) we offer a wide variety of benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts, gym membership and a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You'll have the opportunity to work from home, as well as our offices in the beautiful city of Bath, in a fun and friendly environment, where hard graft and the ability to meet a tight deadline is amply rewarded.