Luxury Sales Advisor - Mandarin Speaking
Luxury Sales Advisor (Mandarin Speaking), London, £ Competitive, Immediate Start!
Our client is a Luxury footwear brand who are looking for a new member of staff to join one of their concessions in central London. They are looking for a Mandarin speaking Sales Advisor to join their lovely, friendly team.
The successful candidate will offer customers an exceptional service that provides a comprehensive luxury experience. They must be strong communicator, well presented, articulate and confident.
As a Sales Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment; adhering to legal regulations.
- Complete operational duties set by the GM and Supervisor, following procedures and on-brand requirements
- Provide a quality service by adhering to quality and customer service standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create a spirit of cross-functional collaboration.
- Communicate effectively and consistently to General Manager and Supervisors, having active participation and involvement in operational activities.
- Drive results and aim to exceed sales targets.
- Act as a role model for the company's expectations in terms of dress code and behave like a brand ambassador to all audiences.
In order to be considered for this exciting role, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Fluent Mandarin and English Speaking (Additional Languages a bonus)
- Should be team-focused with desire to collaborate effectively.
- Currently working within a customer-facing retail company.
- Luxury Retail experience
- High level of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork.
- Multicultural customer experience
- Accuracy and attention to details needed.
- Excellent customer service skills, respectful communication and relationships building.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines if needed.
- High degree of work ethic.
- Ability to work weekends and evening hours. (Being adaptable to changing schedules is a must)
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Client Relationship focused.
The role would be ideal for someone who is looking to work for a highly reputable luxury brand who offers a great potential for a long-term career.
If you want to be part of this exciting time within the company, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone else who would be great for this role, we do offer a Referral Scheme, so please refer them through.