Luxury Sales Supervisor - Iconic British Brand, £26,000 + Commission
I am seeking a confident, driven and fashion forward Sales Supervisor to drive an iconic luxury British brand in one of their London boutiques.
My client, an evolving British brand, are renowned for their heritage pieces and ties with Hollywood icons. Their premium menswear, womenswear and accessories collections are renown for lasting the test of time.
My client are seeking an established and fashion savvy individual who has experience within RTW and leather goods. If you are a natural leader, have experience building relationships with clients, and are focused towards driving sales within an evolving iconic brand then this could be the ideal role for you.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have over 2 years' experience within premium RTW and be able to work within both mens and womenswear
- Must be a dynamic team player and leader, who is able to support boutique management and operations while driving sales
- Be trend focused and have strong industry knowledge
- Confident with a driven attitude
- A strong understanding of customer service at the highest level
- Must be a dynamic team player
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Being able to work towards store targets and personal KPI's
- Working closely with management and team members to maximise sales opportunities in store
- Being able to provide clients with strong product knowledge
- Driving CRM and building strong relationships with clients while establishing a client book
- Having the ability to cross sell and up-sell
- Support all aspects of running a boutique while supervising a team
What you will receive in return:
- A generous salary of up to £26,000 accompanied by commission
- Seasonal uniform allowance
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the stated requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
Up to £26000 per annum + Commission
0207 566 7792