Employer: Fashion Personnel
Salary: Up to £52,000
Working for this beautiful luxury brand across multi product menswear and womenswear, you'll be heading up the team of 4. This is an exciting time to join as the brand continues to grow and the role offers real scope. A great next step for an experienced Senior Technologist or technical manager.
Experience of working with Portugal and Italy is a preference.
There is lots of travel, once a month a least so availability to travel regularly essential.
Taste level and proven track record of working with premium or luxury product and fit is needed, as well as an excellent process implementation track record.
Main duties include:
• Leading fit sessions and identifying construction issues
• Managing the sealing process,
• Management of pattern and pattern archive across all categories
• Owning the grading across categories
• Partner with the Head of Production to resolve any issues
• Manage the team
This brand offers a generous bonus, an amazing discount of 50%, free gym on site, sample sales and more!