My client is looking for experienced wholesale sales administrators to join them for their upcoming sales period to give support to the merchandising & sales managers during the selling period.
• Carry out a large amounts of data entry on a daily basis
• Input orders into Excel and internal databases.
• Deal with high volumes of information that require close attention to detail in fast-paced environment.
• Previous sales administration experience within a head office.
• Wholesale experience
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate - must have strong Excel knowledge
• Able and happy to work flexible hours as this is an extremely busy period
Languages are an advantage and extremely desirable. If you have language skills please highlight this in your CV.
Temporary Wholesale Coordinator
A new opportunity has arisen to join one the leading UK luxury brands on a temporary basis as a wholesale coordinator.
In this role you will be supporting two experienced and busy sales managers so previous wholesale experience is required.
Responsibilities will include:
• Sample management
• Raising POs
• Order management
• Calling clients
• Liaising with both model and catering agencies
• Ensure the showroom is always maintained to a high standard
• All daily administration
• Offering the highest level of customer service to all wholesale customers
If you are available immediately with relevant wholesale experience, apply now!
Up to £12 per hour