Luxury Wholesale Sales Freelance Manager
We are a new luxury resort brand looking for an experienced, dynamic and entrepreneurial Wholesale Sales manager with great interpersonal and commercial skills to drive the launch of our luxury resort brand in the UK, US and Middle Eastern markets.
We are seeking a highly positive, can-do manager who is exceptionally well-connected in UK/US with luxury retail buyers and has a proven track record of successfully launching and establishing new luxury brands with world-renowned luxury retailers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Secure sales presentations to target luxury retailer buyers in the UK and US with the objective of successfully. securing target retail stockists to carry collections
- Develop and prepare all sales presentation materials and tailor as appropriate
- Develop strong working relationships with target retailers to secure orders and maintain a highly positive brand experience
- Proactive buyer/retailer stockist account management of all commercial aspects
- Develop online sales tools; contact lists/mapping for all
customers and retail stockist prospects
- Establish efficient sales reporting systems
- Identify market/showroom calendar and develop processes to ensure delivery for key target events
- Drive and deliver all sales and marketing activities with luxury retailers e.g. collaborations, pop-ups etc.
Key role requirements:
- Excellent luxury womenswear resort and retailer knowledge and buyer contacts
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment
- Extremely commercial with strong aptitude for problem-solving
- Highly organised a strong ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Exceptional attention to detail and task completion
- Has a hands-on and highly proactive work-ethic
- Strong proven skills in Excel, PPT, Adobe
Location: Cobham, Surrey + London + occasional Home Working
Contract Duration: min 6 months contract
Days: 3-4 days a week, open to negotiation
Start date: immediately
Requirements: CV with any supporting references that relate to the role
Process: CV review followed by interview selection, if successful
Hour or Day Rate for Freelance