Manual Pattern Cutter- Womenswear
Salary dependent on experience
Calling all creative pattern cutters! Great opportunity for a hands-on Pattern Cutter to join a small but rapidly growing supplier to the UK highstreet.
This Leicester based company supplies ladies fast fashion jersey and wovens to some well-known retailers and they are looking for somebody from a similar background to come on board at this really exciting time of growth for the business.
Manual Pattern Cutter- Womenswear – The Role:
- Working closely with designers to create patterns and prototypes and have creative input as and when required.
- Responsible for manually producing patterns from designs.
- Working as part of a small creative team, across woven and jersey garments.
- Attend customer fit sessions and execute fitting reports.
- Working at a fast pace, in tune with a quick reaction, high volume environment.
Manual Pattern Cutter- Womenswear – The Candidate:
- Minimum of 2-3yrs+ experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of garment construction and womenswear fast fashion.
- Ideally with a background in jerseywear and/or wovens.
- Good eye for detail, highly organised and with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and cope with large volumes of orders.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11693 HH.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent Upon Experience
0115 922 3335