This is an amazing opportunity for Marketing Assistant to join a fantastic Womenswear Brand
Provide administration support to the Marketing Manager and on Customer Services, to ensure smooth and efficient running of the departments.
• Manage correspondence including email highlighting and filtering
• Handling of social media
• Customer services, handling social media queries
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
• Demonstrate professionalism and integrity.
• Ability to be flexible
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Ability to remain calm in pressured environment
• Team player
• Interested in fashion and previous experience working in a fashion environment would be an advantage
• Ability to multi task and work in a fast, ever changing environment
• Highly computer literate, in Word, Excel, Adobe and Photoshop.
• Strong administrative and organisational skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English.