As Marketing Assistant for this growing lifestyle clothing & accessories brand, you will be a key member of the marketing team. Responsible for delivering the company communication objectives, you will act as a guardian and ambassador for the brand, ensuring that all marketing activities both digital and offline, deliver commercial results and in line with the brand vision.
You will have either CIMS or marketing related degree. A self-starter, confident and adaptable with a proactive attitude as this opportunity offers progression for the right individual. You will be confident in managing multiple projects in a fast paced retail marketing environment, with excellent attention to detail.
Marketing Assistant – The Job Outline:
- Assist in the creation and delivery of company-wide marketing strategies across all areas
- Oversee daily admin tasks.
- Manage multiple projects/campaigns in line with the annual marketing plan.
- Oversee multiple digital platforms including website and social media channels.
- Assist in creating exciting and engaging copy and content for e-commerce, social media and PR.
- Assist in the development of offline seasonal brochures including photoshoots and content.
- Work with multiple external agencies managing events, PR and content creation.
- Carryout regular Market / Competitor analysis and research.
- Manage the email marketing system (currently MailChimp), running campaigns and analysing key data for possible opportunities.
- Assist in the collection, collation and analysis of campaign reports, statistics and other key information.
- Highlighting potential opportunities to further the brand reach using digital marketing channels.
- Provide support for key marketing channels including organising photoshoots (E-com and lifestyle).
- Create banners and posters for our website and social media content.
Marketing Assistant – The Person Specification:
- CIMS qualifications or educated to a degree level with a strong understanding of marketing. A minimum of 1-2 years experience within a similar position.
- Keen interest in working for a lifestyle brand, within fashion, apparel and accessories.
- Highly organised and efficient with 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Copywriting skills preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with the success of meeting all deadlines.
- Experience planning, executing and evaluating key marketing campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Software ie. Illustrator and Indesign, with a keen eye for design and layout.
- Experience using Mailchimp.
- Experience with Social Media & PPC.
- Knowledge of Shopify
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11719 AA.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.