Our client, a widely recognized cruelty free cosmetics company, is looking for a driven, passionate and collaborative Marketing Executive to join their dynamic team. Reporting into the newly appointed Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will play a key role in the planning and implementing all aspects of the Marketing mix, to deliver on business objectives.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Implementing the social media strategy through day-to-day management of key social platforms (mainly Instagram and Facebook).
- Planning and posting of both organic and paid campaigns and promotions, as well as influencer activity.
- Responsible for regular reporting on campaign performance.
- Writing compelling and on-brand copy for all marketing materials across the business, including copy for our retailers, products and packaging as well as facilitating the naming of new products.
- Creating design briefs and project managing artwork assets for all product packaging, printed collateral and digital channels and ensuring all creative meets brand guidelines.
- Assisting the full planning and execution process of all seasonal photoshoots and managing final assets across relevant platforms, in line with strategy.
- Setting up shadowing of team members across the marketing function, delegating projects and immersing interns into the team.
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to ensure regular update of the marketing calendar planning process for the team.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with key internal departments, ranging from Sales and Product Development through to Production and Planning, to understand their respective functions and timings which may impact the Marketing team.
Key Requirements: -
- At least 1 - 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Have demonstrable knowledge and experience of social and digital marketing, ideally with experience of brand and influencer partnerships.
- Have experience within the Beauty or similarly fast paced industry sector.
- Be a creative visionary with innovative ideas to create impact and raise brand profile.
- Be able to think strategically, be results driven
- Have excellent communication skills with outstanding organisation and attention to detail.
- Be able to juggle workload, hit tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be collaborative and able to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Be a natural brand champion with the ability to always see through the customers eyes.