This is an exciting opportunity for a multi-talented marketing manager to join a growing luxury brand. This role requires someone who is a self-motivated, proactive and capable of taking ownership of projects and driving strategies forward. Must be a strong communicator and copywriter.
• Build a full marketing strategy across all customers touch points to drive acquisition and awareness through social media, email marketing, content, influencers and PR
• Responsible for overseeing content creation including lookbook and campaign photoshoots and retouching
• Grow social channel engagement and apply across PR, Retail and Wholesale
• Monitor and analyse performance of online marketing initiatives and social media.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with media, influencers and stylists
• Secure partnership arrangements and collaborations
• Coordinate global marketing campaigns and product launches
• Oversee the redevelopment and maintenance of the website and e-commerce platform.
• Manage the marketing budget
• You will have marketing experience within fashion or luxury product
• Strong project management and communication skills – written and verbal
• Ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
• Experience managing Adwords and paid social campaigns
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment, responding calmly and effectively
• Experience of using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adwords
• Experience executing CRM campaigns.
• Practical knowledge of appropriate software tools and packages (WordPress, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Microsoft Office etc.)
• Commensurate with experience