Growing lifestyle brand, known for their effortless clothing and accessories is recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager. This is an exciting time to be joining, as you will be part of a growth strategy, helping to define the role of marketing and be part of a team making big decisions to drive the future of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a 360 marketer, who will create, execute and manage a mix of digital, traditional and PR activities.
Marketing Manager – The Job Description
Reporting to the CEO, accountabilities include:
Management of several agencies re digital, PR, Print.
To inspire, lead and drive two strong agenda’s:
- Traditional brand build agenda : PR, Sponsorships, POSM
- Delivery of key B2B catalogue and all photoshoot activities
- Delivery of digital strategy: evolution of company web-shop
- Driving optimisation strategy
- Increasing reach
- Ongoing improvement to customer experience
Marketing Manager – The Person Specification
- Experience within a similar marketing manager position, ideally within fashion or textiles
- Consumer brand build experience is essential
- Marketing degree, or relevant qualification
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal)
- Experience of developing multi-channel marketing campaigns: digital and traditional
- Experience of managing budgets and reporting on ROI
- Ability to juggle numerous projects whilst keeping an eye on deadlines
- Ability to be operational as well as strategic
- Experience of managing others
- Resilient, adaptable to change and thrives in a fast pace environment.
- A great eye for attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Creativesuite would be advantageous.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11749AA.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.