Award winning ethical, organic, and sustainable apparel company is currently looking for an ambitious, forward thinking Marketing Manager, to play an integral role in developing and executing strategy for new launches and existing brand promotion
- Create and implement standout marketing campaigns as well as supporting product launches and promotional campaigns.
- Develop engaging social media strategies which are specific to the relevant brand customer.
- Manage all social media channels as well as developing a network of bloggers and influencers/brand ambassadors,
- Mentor and develop 2 direct reports, conducting regular 1-2-1 reviews and annual appraisals.
- Ensure TOV across online and offline portals, creating assets that are appropriate for digital as well as print.
- Create weekly marketing reports reviewing activity, results, insights and future recommendations. Presenting these findings monthly to the board.
- Proven experience at a similar level within a retail brand or FMCG, defining online and offline campaigns for national and international markets (UK, USA, Far East)
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of creating brand engagement through Social Media, brand content, email, PR and other channels.
- Experience of working with online as well as bricks and mortar 3rd party retailers.
- Excellent trouble shooter providing inventive, effective solutions, able to think on your feet!
- A confident team leader able to mentor and get the best from people.
- Organised, with excellent time management and confident IT skills (MS Office & Google Analytics)
- Able to influence and communicate confidently with stakeholders and peers alike.
This company has continued to go from strength to strength and is looking for further growth in 2022.
They are able to offer some level of hybrid working for the right person!
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number 12167 DD, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.