Our client has two womenswear brands. One of understated luxury, taking influence from fashion and the wider art world and crafting clothes in beautiful natural fabrics. The other offers unique designs with a modern bohemian, cool-girl vibe. The main markets for both brands are the US, UK and Germany. They are building expertise as a multi-channel retailer with flagship brick-and-mortar stores to support digital and print marketing.
With a design studio based in South London, and a Distribution Centre in the Midlands, they employ 150 people with turnover in excess of £50m, growing and profitable. Privately owned, the business is run for the long term with a commitment to delivering the best possible products and service to win customer loyalty.
They have a genuine and long-established commitment to understanding the environmental impact as well as the ethical responsibility that comes with running their business. The range is made using 99.6% natural fibres and they are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation, an independent multi-stakeholder organisation that works with garment brands, garment workers and industry influencers to improve labour conditions in garment factories.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Head of Marketing in leading their marketing activity, putting your creative ideas into practise, supported by a talented and friendly team.
Marketing Executive - The role:
- Based at their London studio but with a remit to get out and about to stores and location shoots, they are looking for an experienced fashion marketeer to help tell the stories of both brands through social media and to provide marketing support to stores.
- Both brands are successful but brand awareness outside of the core customer base is low and there is huge potential to attract additional customers by elevating the social media presence and through their flagship stores.
- You will therefore be responsible for establishing social media strategy for each brand
- You will develop and execute content calendar, including copywriting, scheduling and publishing.
- Identify key media titles and influencers for each brand, build relationships and gain exposure to a wider audience
- Plan and execute a calendar of in-store events
- Manage the creation of point-of-sale material to support in-store features
Marketing Executive - The candidate:
- A marketeer with experience within the fashion industry
- Knowledge and interest in all social media channels
- Strong experience with social media publishing and analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think proactively and prioritise multiple projects
- Able to build strong working relationships
- Informed on emerging fashion trends and developments as well as social communities
- Strong sense of initiative, a collaborative spirit and an ability to work independently
Marketing Executive - The package:
- Excellent salary DOE
- Benefits including product discount
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you are consenting to the u&i Search GDPR Policy