Marketing Manager - French - 6m Contract
A unique opportunity for a Marketing Manager to apply their skills with a leader in online retail on a 6m contract.
As Marketing Manager you will be looking to comme up with new and exciting ways to draw in potential new staff to this global organisation with a focus on a specific European market.
- Think differently to create new and exciting strategies to hire thousands of new staff per year.
- This role will encompass both strategic and operational elements.
- To develop and drive a holistic marketing strategy to support the European Operations
- Developing KPIs and analytics to understand campaign effectiveness and ensure marketing campaigns optimization over time.
- To learn and fail fast – taking what worked well for forward.
- Enabling long-term growth to attract new freelancers for various operational business lines.
- Thinking out of the box is an asset in this role.
- This role will take ownership of marketing content creation, strategies deployment and execution.
- Responsible for creating relevant marketing content for our targeted audience and deliver it across integrated and effective online and offline media plans.
- Develop audience research, mapping media channels performance and communication territories.
- In depth experience in marketing (recruiting marketing preferred) and excel in strategy design, data analytics and an ability to influence.
- Domestic and international travel is required, not to exceed 40% of the role.
- Basic qualifications Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Business and/or Marketing (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and written skills in French and English
- Experienced individual contributor striving in fast pace environment with 5+ years’ experience
- Experience in media buying (digital/offline media channels)
- Experience in paid digital marketing such as Social, Programmatic, Search or/and in paid traditional media channels with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience managing advertising budgets exceeding €1 million Independent and proactive, the candidate is curious, learns fast and has high organizational and delivery standards
- Experience in managing various external suppliers (e.g. media agencies) and in demonstrating critical thinking, attention to details and negotiation skills
- Strong command and understanding of data, analytics, reporting
- Passionate advocate for candidate experience; the candidate constantly thinks about how to improve the experience for candidates within a high-volume hiring environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities to external stakeholders (agencies) as well as with various internal senior stakeholders like Finance, PR, HR and Recruiting
- Expert knowledge in the common Microsoft Office programs as well as knowledge of dealing with SharePoint and data storage tools
- Working in a multilingual team with English as the main language for daily communication
- Experience in marketing for human resources (employer branding or talent sourcing and acquisition)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs (Acrobat Reader, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience in project management
- Ability to identify process weaknesses and suggest improvements, strong bias for action
- Solution oriented, data driven and proactive
- Managerial experience is a plus
- Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary: exhibit excellent judgment; hire and develop great people; relentlessly high standards; thinks strategically but stay on top of tactical execution; expect and require innovation of her/his team; thinks big and has conviction; results-oriented; has the innate ability to inspire passion in others; is able to work with remote management.
French native + fluent English – can be based in Berlin, Milan, London or Paris (otherwise, UK)
Experience in employer branding / hiring marketing campaigns / local labor markets