Menswear Outerwear Designer - Supplier - London - Salary up to £50k per annum
Short description intro...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Menswear Outerwear Designer to join a Leading international supplier.
About the company...
Our client is a friendly company who manufacturer for outerwear in China serving UK and European market for many years.
About the Outerwear Designer role...
As Designer you will take ownership for designing and building ranges. You will work closely with the Senior Designer and Account Manager by designing and presenting trend focused, yet commercial product, specific to the customer. Must have sound knowledge of fabric and catwalks/trends.
- You will have a strong portfolio in design and technical ability
- Current experience of working at Design level for a fast paced supplier or retailers
- Must have sound knowledge of fabric and catwalks/trends.
- Degree educated or with equivalent level work experience,
- Good CAD Skills, Adobe, Photoshop
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong levels of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a major supplier who are going through an exciting transition period.
This role you have the opportunity working from home remotely full time with the occasional travel to China.
Call to Action: If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and portfolio and quote Reference DJM58347
£35000 - £50000 per annum