We are working with a fantastic formal menswear brand whom are looking for a Sales Account Manager to cover Independent accounts throughout the UK and Ireland. This successful individual will be responsible for the managing of day to day sales, servicing all existing accounts and tasked with opening new accounts across the UK and Ireland.
- To manage and run the day to day sales of independent stores in the UK and Ireland.
- To service all existing accounts and assist with any queries these accounts may have.
- Arrange and hold customer meetings in both Borehamwood and London offices.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Where necessary, visit current customers and potential customers stores and maintain a good rapport with the owners, managers and buyers.
- Obtain and process orders and organise the dispatch of goods from the Warehouse.
- Manage the return process and discuss with accounts/logistics when credit notes need to be issued.
- Liaise with house agents assist them with sufficient tools to help their day to day role (Weekly Stock Lists, Photos and Samples).
- Physical stock checks to be taken and maintained.
- Full ownership of available stock deliveries (shipping and delivery dates).
- Ensure samples are with agents and records kept in a timely manner of shipments.
- 3 years’ plus experience of working within account management.
- The ability to research and establish new accounts, clients and agents in the UK.
- The ability to work towards set targets.
- Excellent understanding of customer account details and current situations.
- Full Driving license required.
- Positive and energetic with a desire to succeed.
- Good communication skills both written and orally.