We are working on an exciting overseas opportunity for a Menswear Designer to be based in Dubai. The Menswear Designer will be working on multiproduct garments, including jersey, woven and denim.
The responsibilities of the Menswear Designer include:
- Conducting in depth trend research, being ahead of them and advising others of them continually
- Working to design briefs, following direction accordingly
- Using CAD software to design detailed, technical ranges
- Working with the Garment Technologists to ensure designs are fit for purpose, and the other in-house teams including Merchandisers and Product Developers
- Communicating well with the teams in their different offices globally
- Attending customer meetings to present their ranges
- Travelling for inspiration and shopping trips
- Liaising with their factories in the Far East
The Menswear Designer should be energetic and positive, be happy to travel internationally and thrive working in fast-paced environments. The ideal Menswear Designer will demonstrate excellent communication skills and pride themselves on being a people-person.
This opportunity is based in their offices in Dubai but the Menswear Designer should have experience working with the UK market.