My client is a fun, vibrant growing brand that is rapidly expanding their menswear department. They are looking for a strong Mid-level Menswear Designer that is passionate about creating trend driven urban apparel based in Central London. If you are an ambitious and strong multiproduct menswear designer with solid jerseywear experience this could be the opportunity for you!
They are looking for someone who has confidence using and creating good graphic and print work and a sound knowledge of fabrics and most importantly some who is knowledgeable in the latest trends delivering to the young adult/menswear market.
This role offers travel overseas to, assisting to mentor a more junior designer and the opportunity to work with a forward-thinking online retail brand where your skills will be rewarded .
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assisting in the design of current young Men's graphics and print led fashion ranges to present to clients
- Reporting in the Head of Menswear
- Working across Multi products predominantly within menswear
- Put together Design, Mood, Colour and Trend Boards
- Sourcing of fabric and trims
- To produce detailed technical packs for accurate first-time samples
- Travel overseas to shows factories and Head office
- Previous experience designing menswear multi-product
- Strong skills in graphic and print designing
- Good understanding of fabrics, fabric manipulation and fabric techniques
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to travel overseas several times a year
- Strong CAD skills
£28000 - £30000 per annum
020 7433 2532