How do you fancy an annual bonus? Free onsite gym? And all in all a fun environment to work in?!
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join this online retail giant. Always keeping their finger on the pulse with the latest trends, they are constantly bringing fresh trend driven product to the site each week.
The Design team are looking for a fashion obsessed Graphic Designer which will be working within the Menswear team. You will always be keeping your finger on the pulse to the ‘next big thing’ in the Menswear world and be able to pull the information together and present to managers.
You will have a genuine passion for graphics and have the tenacity to translate trends into commercial product that sits in line with the brands identity.
Menswear Graphic Designer - The Role:
- Create a signature handwriting for the brand and be responsible for the brands graphic direction across all product categories.
- Complete research and analyse high street brands to produce mood boards.
- Pull together themes and trends.
- Generate ‘commercial’ ideas and present to other members of the team.
- Take ideas from concept, creating initial specifications through to production of initial samples.
- Works directly with overseas suppliers to create collections. Travelling as and when required to meetings.
- Deliver results within tight time frames, and help to mentor junior members of teams to meet key deadlines.
- Train and develop junior members of the team.
- Work in close conjunction with other departments of the business, such as Buying and Design.
Menswear Graphic Designer - The Person:
- You will be an experienced fashion graphic designer with a young, edgy, trend led eye for design.
- Previous experience of designing licensed graphics is desirable.
- You must be competent with Adobe illustrator and Photoshop,
- Knowledge of placement and repeat pattern is necessary
- Self-motivated with excellent time management
- Must hold a valid passport and be willing to travel overseas to meet with clients as and when required.
If this could be you please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV and Portfolio.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11727 JJ.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.