My client is a thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London. They are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
The ideal candidate will already be at a merchandise manager level, having worked across online, retail and wholesale channels.
- Responsible for driving and executing all merchandising and marketing strategies, leading to exceeding sales targets
- Develop assortment plans to support the overall strategy, including stock positioning for stores and key merchandise categories
- Analyze all product performance inclusive of; classification, vendor and style level, making adjustments based on to sales trends
- Communicate merchandising strategies with cross functional teams including Buyers, Store Managers, Finance, Marketing, Business Analyst and Product Development
- Responsible for all key reporting - seasonal and weekly forecasts, and best and worst sellers
- Forecast margin and sales
- 5+ years omnichannel merchandising experience; online, wholesale and retail, preferably in Fashion or the FMCG industry
- Solid understanding of key merchandising reports and KPI's
- Strong commercial acumen
- Analytical with strong Excel skills
- Experience with Computer/Software Applications: Microsoft Office Suite. Adobe illustrator a plus
- Bachelors in Business, International Management, Marketing and/or Sales
- Salary up to £50,000
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£36000 - £50000 per annum