The House of Bruar is one of Scotland’s most prestigious and progressive multi channel retailers. Based in Highland Perthshire, the retail store covers 200,000ft2 and has Ladieswear, Menswear, Cashmere Hall, Food Hall and Deli, Restaurant, Country Living Halls, Fishing Department and Scottish Art Gallery. In order to surpass two million visitors and over three million catalogues per year, we need an experienced Merchandiser to join the team.
After 20 years, the senior merchandiser is looking to retire at some stage in the next year. The back bone of the direct shopping is own brand garments made exclusively for The House of Bruar. This requires thorough control of cloth, accurate calculations and working closely with both suppliers and the product development team. Multi channel experience is required, but training will come during the handover. This is not simply a mathematical function, but one of trading and helping to direct the business.
What we are looking for:
- A customer service ambassador
- A professional who is driven, an excellent communicator and a team player
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way
- Highly organised and collaborative, able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career progression and learning and development opportunities
- Work life balance
- Being a part of a company whose values will give you a standard to aspire to and underpin who we are as a company and a community.
- Temporary accommodation
COME AND DO GREAT THINGS WITH US
Please write a covering letter and send with a full CV and any questions to Patrick Birkbeck at email@example.com