A great opportunity has arisen to make your mark at a well established brand as their Retail Merchandiser.
Working with a relatively small, close knit and friendly team you will be instrumental in setting up new systems and procedures. The role will therefore suit someone who is confident in their abilities and happy to be hands on.
The location although lovely does require you to have a clean driving licence and be a car owner.
• Implement and manage the WSSI driving revenue and maximizing margins
• Monitor and analyse best sellers
• Monitor slow sellers and take appropriate action
• Gather data and analyse customer reactions and store promotions
• Forecast sales and profit, optimise sales volumes and product profitability
• Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts for new ranges
• Range planning for new seasons and taking an active role in the seasonal buying process
• Analyse previous season’s store and product performance
• Store replenishments & stock allocations
• Weekly trade reports
• Store returns and transfers
• Sale and end of season planning
• Ensure stock levels are accurate and appropriate in stores
• Store commissions calculation
• New store prep work (Opening checklists, stock orders etc.)
• Liaise with store teams and head of retail
• Work with store teams on store merchandising to maximize revenue