Calling all Merchandisers!! We are recruiting and want to hear from talented , passionate Merchandisers across various levels to join our clients new team based at head office . This is an amazing opportunity to get back into a fast-moving retail environment that has vision and ambitious growth.
Your role :
To work with the Buyer to maximise sales and cash margin within your ranges, in line with the departmental and Company strategy.
Responsibilities / Objectives:
- To be pivotal in driving department strategy. Planning, managing and achieving the targeted measures of sales, stock turn, markdown and profit through the construction of commercial ranges.
- To manage the in-season Open-to-Buy down to category level using the WSSI and Compass.
- By effective range planning and markdown control, manage Terminal Stocks to keep within budgeted levels.
- Consistently manage the supply base, monitoring commitment and Intake, and to work closely with the supplier to minimise lead times, create flexibility and improve availability.
- To train, motivate and develop the Junior / Assistant Merchandiser and Merchandise Administrator
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Experience in a Merchandising environment
- Numerical / analytical skills
- Understanding of range planning
- Working knowledge of forecasting principles
- Good understanding of the key elements of the Buying Cycle
- Organisation skills
- Decision making skills
- Communication skills
- IT literate
- Capability to manage change
Does this sound like you ? if so , please don't delay , send your details to us today , Thank you & stay Safe.