Are you a looking to get your teeth into the fashion industry, have a passion for footwear, looking to join a family orientated, highly sociable business?
This is a fantastic first job opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to pursue their career in a young and dynamic company based in the heart of London.
This opportunity would suit a retail merchandiser or an allocator who has 18 months/1yr industry experience and is looking for a new challenge, career progression and longevity. Or someone who has done a placement year and is looking for their first job in the industry.
Merchandising Admin Assistant – The role:
- Working closely with the buying and merchandising teams to ensure the product information is correct at all time
- Updating prices, promotions and lead times
- Raising and keeping track of purchase orders
- Building relationships with external Suppliers
- Analyse the best and worst products
- Updating the buying reports on a weekly and monthly basis and providing adhoc support to the buying team
Merchandising Admin Assistant – The person:
- Ideally 1+ years merchandising experience in a similar role or as an allocator.
- Candidate must be organised and computer literate, with the ability to use Microsoft Office Programs, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Great communication skills are required as will be dealing with internal teams on the phone and be happy to ask questions.
- Team player who can handle a busy workload.
- Candidate must have a true interest in the fast fashion industry.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent on experience
0115 922 3335