My client is seeking a merchandising analyst to report in commercial planning across the business to support key account managers in maximising sales plans. This role will allow exposure to working with key retail partners both online and offline. This is an exciting opportunity to join a luxury retail business within the beauty sector.
You will be responsible for:
• Sales analysis and reporting, including post lunch and promotion analysis.
• Monitoring sales targets across multiple wholesale clients.
• Prepare commercial forecast to ensure correct stock levels, product sell though and monitor in season trading.
• Prepare for weekly trade meetings, as well as presenting to senior stakeholders and the wider business.
• Supporting the retail teams in store to set sales targets and commission structure.
• Monitor competitor pricing and performance.
The business offers a basic salary of up to £35,000 dependant on level of experience. Friday early finishes, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, private healthcare and dental cover, health and fitness discounts, desirable product discount and offers. To discuss this opportunity in more detail, send your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below or contact me directly by email at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to £35,000