Amazing opportunity for a merchandiser to join a great luxury brand. Luxury fashion company are looking to offer that opportunity, taking on a new member to their team in central London. This role needs someone with core merchandising experience ideally with prior experience in the luxury or FMCG market.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking detailed sales performance analysis, identifying best-sellers and possible markdowns;
• Planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting on your range performance.
• Driving the merchandising team on performance targets.
You will need to possess:
• A successful career history as a merchandiser within a quality retail environment;
• A meticulous, conscientious and analytical working style;
• Excellent numerical abilities; experience setting up new systems and processes
• The ability to convey your ideas with enthusiasm and conviction;
• Natural leadership abilities and entrepreneurial approach.
Up to £40,000