Success Talent are looking for a great Mid Weight Digital Designer to join a great new client in the education sector. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a great company as they plan for growth and build out of a in house creative team.
Where does this role fit within the creative team?
The role will be an integral part of the creative process reporting into the Senior Digital Designer, you’ll be working alongside other designers and copywriters, while collectively working with the wider creative and marketing teams.
- Excellent visual design skills
- Experience of working to brand graphic guidelines
- Previous experience working in agency or brandside would be a plus
- To support and drive the digital and social creative and create all social, web & digital design and digital content
- Imagery composition, video, social media and UX to ensure that it is best in class.
- Displaying enthusiasm & passion for digital design. Leading, inspiring and mentoring the digital design team, encouraging ingenuity and setting the creative standards
- Interpreting the brands online narrative with a focus on design, style and quality
- Being an innovator, championing new design trends & identifying opportunity to utilise new technologies
- To provide support and design ideation to both the senior designer and the wider creative department
- Working knowledge of Adobe and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good use of Motion graphic & after effect and project management tools such as Trello, Monday.com
- Outstanding organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- A keen interest in visual, interactive and motion design trends
- Ability to conform to strict deadline-oriented projects and works well in fast paced environment
- Ability to interact and communicate to present ideas to different stakeholders in the business
- Design degree in a relevant field, such as graphic design
The ideal candidate will be a positive, focused, enthusiastic team player that performs well under pressure, who is receptive to new ideas and direction with a keen interest on future design trends with effective communication and organisation skills.
If you have relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: LT-5001408
We regret that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.