We are looking for a ridiculously creative, hard-working, positive and organised individual to join our team on a full-time basis as a mid-level Trend-Based Graphic Designer.
At Wigwam we create exciting world-class designs for character-licensed consumer products, working with some of the biggest entertainment companies in the world. We are a fully remote creative agency based in the UK so the ideal candidate will be self-disciplined with a collaborative attitude and confident working on multiple projects,
developing creative from concept through to delivery.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Researching and understanding trends
- Delivering fashion-forward designs for trend & style guides
- Concept work for consumer products
- Artwork development and creation for packaging
We are currently a team of 7 - small but mighty and incredibly nimble at what we do! We’re a friendly and talented bunch here, sociable, open and honest. We want whoever joins us to bring their own special flavour to that culture to help us continue to evolve and grow.
At Wigwam you will have a lot of autonomy and responsibility which means you will have the freedom and flexibility to showcase your talent and present new ideas. We are building a team of creative superheroes so you’ll be part of a truly exceptional team.
A culture fit is important to us but so is experience. Ideally, you will have experience working in a fast-paced studio environment and not be intimidated by this. At Wigwam you will have a voice and we want whoever joins the team to use their voice to help push forward new and exciting ideas.
- It is ESSENTIAL you have experience working with licensed brands (preferably kids' but any licensed experience is good) and a minimum of 5 years in the creative industry.
- You’ll have a good understanding of character licensing - designing for consumer products, apparel & fashion, DTR, and trends.
- You’ll feel right at home creating Placements and Surface Patterns for trend guides but also comfortable working with packaging and artwork files.
- You are a skilled artworker with exceptional attention to detail whilst also demonstrating outstanding design skills with expert ability in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
HOW WE’LL REWARD YOU
- Competitive salary
- Chance to be part of a fast-growing and exciting company
- 25 days hol + standard bank hols
- Birthday day off + Christmas shutdown
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly Team Socials
- Pension scheme
We are highly creative, out-of-the-box thinkers and we want more out-of-the-box thinkers to join our team!
We’d love for you to share a 30-60 sec video of yourself explaining why you are the perfect fit for Wigwam, along with your relevant portfolio and CV.
Please send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high number of applicants we will not review applications without examples of work.