FitFlop is now a ‘Digital First’ business and our own.com sites (UK, USA, Canada and EU) form our largest and fastest growing sales channel. There is now a significant opportunity for us to grow our digital B2B revenue globally by evolving our more traditional business model.
‘Digital First’ for us means putting the customer first. This approach is leading us to strengthen our digital business to deliver our core principles (choice, accessibility, availability, value, connection) to consumers no matter where or how they shop. We are building in-house capability to deliver the right product at the right time to the right consumer in the right way – her way. To make this successful we are building a value chain (from range planning to production to brand engagement) to meet her needs.
As part of this strategy, we’re looking for a talented and passionate National Account Executive for pure player accounts to join our new B2B global team. You will be focused on driving excellence in the marketplace & pure player channels shaping the account strategy; managing the P&L and building strong relationships with your key contacts.
You’ll have a foundation of Ecommerce knowledge within a retail environment and you’ll be looking to really build your digital career. As well as coming armed with an irresistible personality, extraordinary attention to detail, you’ll need to be organised and have a ‘get up and go’ mentality to become a master in our busy digital department. You’ll thrive at the idea of providing support to the busy Digital B2B team with the aim of maximising the online trading opportunities at FitFlop.
- Drive the actions to build sustainable growth of the assigned account base in line to the yearly budget; this includes accounts such as Amazon and Zalando
- Review of sell out and assortment enhancements in season to maximize the in-season trade
- Manage the day to day running of the accounts with a Customer Service Representative
- Own the backend processes that make the digital accounts run smoothly including setting up product, monitoring the website activity, setting up promotions and ensuring deliveries are on time
- Build a close partnership with the FitFlop digital team (based both here in the UK and globally) to bring brand consistency to our 3rd party e-commerce sites
- Work with the marketing team on seasonal co-op marketing campaigns to promote the brand and new collection
- Work with the digital marketing team to track and drive traffic, conversion and ROAS
- Build strong business relationships with the buyer & merchandising teams to support the continued growth of FitFlop
- National Account Executive or Assistant Buyer within fashion / footwear / FMCG (footwear experience is of course a bonus, but we recognize great sales people can come from a number of industries)
- Experience growing and managing online accounts (including Amazon or Zalando)
- Happy to be hands-on and get stuck in to the day-to-day
- Strong communication skills, customer orientated with a collaborative approach, great at building relationships
- Financially savvy, able to manage your business plan
- Tenacious and hungry to succeed, with the determination to raise the game and make a difference - you see challenge as opportunity and are a problem solver
- Flexible and approachable, comfortable operating in a changing environment
- Preferably fluent in German
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits