If you’re an Account Manager or Business Development Manager with a proven track record of exceeding sales within the fashion or textiles industry, we have a new position through that might be the one for you. The New Business Development Manager will become a key member within this well-established manufacturer of fabric and trims, onboarding and selling to high street customers.
The responsibilities of the New Business Development Manager will include:
- Working closely with the factories in the UK, Australia and the Far East
- Reaching out to and onboarding new accounts, focusing on the UK and some within mainland Europe
- Communicating well with the team based in the Far East
- Presenting and selling fabric and trims to the customers and securing orders
- Negotiating costing to achieve the best margins
- Processing orders and working cohesively with the other teams
It would be beneficial if the New Business Development Manager has worked on more technical fabrics and garments / has a great understanding of their technical properties.