We are working with a highly successful company who are looking for a Nightwear Designer to join their growing team, working on licensed and non-licensed ladies and mens nightwear
Responsibilities of the Nightwear Designer will include;
- Carrying out extensive trend research and interpreting this into commercial ranges of nightwear and loungewear
- Working to customer set briefs
- Liaising with factories in the Far East
- Creating background designs for licenses
- Designing the garment shapes, prints and graphics
The Nightwear Designer must have a commercial eye and be able to design both garment shapes and graphics and be self-motivated and confident in their abilities.
Previous experience surface pattern design essential as well as CAD literacy in Illustrator and Photoshop.