This is a great opportunity to design for a premium, elegant evening apparel brand. The brand is aimed at the contemporary woman; dresses for social engagements, luncheons, cocktail parties, black tie dinners and galas.
The Role: Occasionwear Designer - Guangzhou
* You will be based in a busy design and sourcing office in Southern China, working in a team environment.
* Hand drawing designs, across 3 seasons per year
* Producing CAD designs and tech drawings
* Trend research and presentation
* Liaising with fabric and trim suppliers, sampling, and manufacturing when necessary
The Candidate: Occasionwear Designer - Guangzhou
* You must be an experienced, eveningwear/occasionwear/dress designer
* Excellent hand drawing/illustration skills are essential
* CAD skills - Illustrator
* Strong trend awareness
* The ability to relocate to Southern China
The Package: Occasionwear Designer - Guangzhou
A competitive salary inclusive of accommodation, plus flights and medical etc
£28,000 - £35,000 - salary guidelines