This is a great opportunity for an experienced Online Co-ordinator to work with a successful London based fashion supplier, to manage their wholesale-online stock site for several of their own in-house brands. The product is trend-led and feminine fast fashion, and this role requires a candidate who has a genuine interest in exciting, current fashion that is fast paced and constantly evolving.
The successful person will have autonomy over the wholesale website; uploading product, managing the stock lines and introducing new retailers to the site.
Online Coordinator (Wholesale Fashion) - The Role
- Inputting the brands stock lines onto the wholesale websites.
- Managing the product and the visual merchandising of the sites, ensuring optimum sales.
- Create Newsletters and email marketing campaigns.
- You will be involved with selecting the best images from the photoshoots and getting these uploaded to the web platform.
- You be required to write product descriptions to accompany images online.
- Regular website maintenance and development as required
- Occasional customer service enquires
Online Coordinator (Wholesale Fashion) - Skills & Experience
- This role would suit someone looking for their 2nd role in industry, which will give them some responsibility and progression from their first role or maybe even following graduation after a sandwich year position in a similar role.
- Previous online merchandising experience within trend-led womenswear clothing is required, ideally in the supplier or wholesale side of the industry.
- Candidates must also have experience of uploading product, online merchandising, and creating regular email marketing newsletters.
(previous role may have been Online Merchandiser, Web Merchandiser, Website Content Assistant, E-Commerce Merchandiser etc.)
- Must understand online retail merchandising and ensure customers can navigate the product on the site easily.
- Knowledge of Shopify, Mail Chimp and Microsoft office is essential
Please apply with your updated CV
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job reference number 12197-1DD, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.