Create & Develop Resourcing are working with this niche apparel and accessories business in the search for an experienced Online Merchandiser / Demand Planner, a logical problem solver who is well versed in using data to highlight trends in the management of global stock foot print.
In this highly rewarding and challenging role, your duties will include;-
- Stock production and movement forecasting across all brands with an increased focus on avoiding out of stocks and improving efficiency.
- Forecasting Far East production.
- Managing timelines during business peaks and production
- Assessing frequency of orders, minimising out of stocks as well as total stock investment and recurring storage bills
- Weekly replenishments with a balance of maintaining availability within customer warehousing constraints
- Price management for over / under stocks.
- Assess new product development performance and update launch stock parameters.
Key skill requirements for the role;-
- A Minimum of five years' experience in an online FMCG or stock based business (ideally clothing related)
- Proof of ability to maximise sales through increased stock control / efficiency
- Previous management of 2-5k in stock SKU
Apply now with your current, up to date CV and we'll tell you more.
We are Create & Develop Resourcing Ltd, expert recruiters for Fashion Head Office, Wholesale and Supply. With specific industry experience and knowledge spanning two decades, our philosophy is simple - we work with passion to connect the very best talent with our extensive network, providing the best fit for both client and candidate.
Create & Develop are your go-to source when it comes to all things Design, Development, Technical, Production, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing and Sales from Graduate to Director level.