Employer: Fashion Personnel
Salary: Up to £19,000
Reference: AK - SA903815CAMV/8
Date added: 3 minutes ago
A great opportunity to join a growing digital team at a premium high street fashion business.
Based in central London this global company is looking for a digital product &online VM assistant . This role is responsible for the organisational and operational aspects of the product on
site, focused around all regions globally.
This role reports into the e-commerce manager and sits on the digital team,you will be uploading product, making sure everything on the site is actively merchandised and weekly site audits and monitoring,
This role is ideal for someone with six plus months online VM or e-commerce content experience looking to join a great team and a global business.
What the role looks like:
● Working closely with studio and merchandising to plan and upload product onto the site.
● Ensure all pages are beautifully and strategically merchandised to business goals.
● Digital visual merchandising
● Report on the performance of assigned category
● Weekly site monitoring and audits.
● Responsible for tagging all product classifications onsite.
● Previous experience working in a fast paced ecom environment.
● To have a strong eye for detail and organisational skills.
● Market and customer focus - a solid understanding of online competition and the online customer and online VM.
● Flexible, proactive and able to show initiative.
For a full job description please email your CV to apply