This role is with one of UK’s leading Sportswear brand-houses that hires people for long term and has very high staff retention rate.
Operations/Wholesale Merchandise Duties
- Upload new collection by extracting data from linelist.
- Convert buy sheet from key customer into upload format
- Upload official order from key accounts
- Provide sales order confirmation to all the customers and relevant account manager for key customers
- Prepare/Manage packing instructions by key customer and relay this information to each supplier at the time of placing the order.
- Answer queries from credit control, finance department and customers.
- Facilitate suppliers and other service providers with required information.
- Sales order and Purchase order maintenance and updates (SO/PO comparison, action cancellation, reconcile orders with customers, review/update delivery and ex-factory dates, upload costing)
- Provide EAN codes to suppliers
- ERP system house-keeping
- Any ad hoc reporting and assistance to the management and operations team as and when required (Sales report by quarter, cancellation report, margin report)
- Support sales and marketing teams in season by attending sales meets and looking at historical data / reporting. Working with teams to relay and action feedback.
- Order submission to factories, working with sales manager to resolve comments and finalise orders.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education – Graduate preferable
- Knowledge of a relevant ERP software is a plus and an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Must have very good organisational skills
- Knowledge of pivot table is essential
- Good knowledge of fashion and sportswear industry is an advantage, though not necessary
- Good communication skill.
- Previous roles preferable : merchandiser, assistant merchandiser, operations assistant, wholesale assistant, showroom assistant.