A successful a thriving clothing e-tailer are looking for an Operations Manager/COO to join their company who are going through an exciting growth period.
The responsibilities of the Operations Manager/COO will include:
- Working closely with the CEO and directors in circumstances including developing strategies for the business as it grows nationally and internationally,
- Continually developing strategies for the business as it grows nationally and internationally
- Lead all aspects of the operations including the warehouse, customer service, e-commerce business
- Managing the members of the operations team, ensuring cohesive teamwork and liaison, motivating, rewarding achievements, and working towards growing the team and recruiting accordingly
- Organise stock shipments between suppliers, freight forwarders and the in-house teams
The Operations Manager/COO will desirably:
- Have experience within clothing but any physical product category will be considered
- Be heavily hands on and get involved with all areas of operations of different levels
- Have previously built a successful team
- Have experience scaling business internationally
The Operations Manager/COO must essentially have experience within an e-commerce environment and demonstrate quality communication skills.
This role is commutable from some areas of North Wales.