A beautiful, modern luxury brand with oodles of British Heritage is currently growing their marketing team and therefore are looking to recruit a Senior Paid Social Media Specialist.
This role will be responsible for the management and implementation of Paid Media Strategy across all channels.
- In partnership with the media agency develop and deliver a complete paid media calendar in support of the overall marketing and trade strategy.
- Oversee marketing campaigns implementation across paid media channels with focus on paid social and paid search, but also including other mediums such as print, outdoor as appropriate
- Keep on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products
- Drive A/B testing roadmap to ensure ad copy/creative/bid management is fully optimised
- Coordinate creative briefs and media assets to support our advertising
- Drive innovation and explore new paid media opportunities to ultimately drive customer acquisition and conversation and related metrics
- Support the Head of Marketing on managing the paid media spent and help optimise investment through ongoing testing, tracking, learning and adjustments
- Stay up to date with the latest developments within the industry including research, innovation, and commercial opportunities from partners and social
- Significant Experience in Paid Media Marketing and Social Media ideally within a luxury or fashion related role.
- Proficient in Google Ads, Merchants, Facebook Business Manager and other paid media sources.
- Understanding of budget management for media campaigns
- Analytical with great attention to details and the ability to manipulate data to produce actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suit, Canva and Illustrator desirable
- Creative thinker
Please apply with your updated CV
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job reference number 12201 DD, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.