Our client is a menswear brand specialising in outerwear and is looking to recruit a Pattern Cutter to join their team in Devon. This is a part-time position or freelance.
Part-time Pattern Cutter - The Role:
- Working closely with the lead designer and technical team to turn detailed technical drawings into patterns.
- Manual pattern cutting to pass to sample machinists.
- Issue patterns to production.
- Liaise with customers and build strong relationships working with their requirements to achieve the desired end result.
- Work with the manufacturing factories.
- Measure garments against specifications.
Part-time Pattern Cutter - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate will be an established pattern cutter.
- The ideal candidate must have good communication skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Part-time Pattern Cutter - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.
Competitive dependant on experience