11746 – Pattern Cutter with Vetigraph
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident Pattern Cutter to join a fast fashion company in the midlands. Suppling jersey and woven product to the young, online retailers. This is an established business looking to strengthen the team.
Pattern Cutter – The Role
- Produce accurate and commercial 1st patterns and production patterns both manually and with Vetigraph
- Communicating with designer and sample machinists to develop 1st samples (option to cross train in either of these areas)
- Translate design sketches to patterns
- Amend patterns on CAD when necessary.
- Grade with Vetigraph
Pattern Cutter – The Candidate
- Experience of Fast Fashion Pattern making is essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels and read designer sketches while being able to produce accurate, quality work in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of at least one CAD/CAM System is essential
- Highly organised, methodical and process driven.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.