Pattern Cutter/Sealer/Grader - Job description:
The Company: Our client is a supplier of jerseywear to retailers and brands, with a great opportunity for an experienced Pattern Cutter/Sealer/Grader to join their womenswear team.
Pattern Cutter/Sealer/Grader – The Role
• You will be working on mainly dresses, tops and skirts for the high street.
• Producing product specs for factories
• Sealing patterns on Vetigraph
• Testing of garments and trims and approval of lab dips
• Attending fit sessions with buyers
• Fitting, approving and sealing samples
Pattern Cutter/Sealer/Grader – The Candidate
• Vetigraph knowledge would be beneficial but training can be offered to a candidate with experience on a comparable system
• An understanding of Grading
• Used to working in a high volume & fast paced environment
• Women’s jerseywear experience is required
• Experience of dealing with retail, brands and e-tail accounts.
• Experience in a supplier environment
Pattern Grader/Technologist - The Package
Commensurate with experience