This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident Manual Pattern Cutter & Sealer/Grader to join a fast fashion company in the midlands. Suppling to the young, online retailers. This is an established business looking to strengthen the team.
Pattern Cutter – The Role
- Produce accurate and commercial 1st patterns and production patterns manually
- Communicating with designer and sample machinists
- Translate design sketches to patterns
- Amend patterns on CAD when necessary.
- Grade with Vetigraph
Pattern Cutter – The Candidate
- Experience of Fast Fashion Pattern making is essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels and read designer sketches while being able to produce accurate, quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of at least one CAD/CAM System is essential
- Highly organised, methodical and process driven.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.