Pattern Technician– The Company:
This successful garment manufacturer and supplier of women’s fast fashion jerseywear to the High Street is looking for a Sealer / Grader to join their team. My client offers a supportive, friendly working environment in modern premises with modern commercial attitude and excellent traditional core values.
This role is ideally for a candidate with experience of using the Investronica/Lectra system. If however you have CAD experience using a different program full training will be given on this.
Candidates must have solid UK experience in a similar role. If your background is more in pattern cutting but you have done grading as part of your role I would definitely still like to hear from you.
Pattern Technician - The Role:
- Attend customer fit sessions and execute fitting reports
- Organise sealing samples for customers and manufacturers
- Ensure all samples/garments are constructed using most appropriate, efficient method
- Digitise patterns using the Investronica system
- Apply grading to meet customer specifications
- Ensure bulk production meets sealed standard
- Work to critical path, sealing and manufacturing deadlines
- Working at a fast pace, in tune with a quick reaction, high volume environment
Pattern Technician - The Person:
- Experienced Sealer/ Grader
- Good, digitised grading experience, ideally using Investronica
- Candidates who are currently working as a Manual Grader may be considered but you must be highly computer literate and willing to learn the CAD system with training.
- Pattern cutters with grading experience will definitely be considered if they are willing to focus on a grading role next.
- Good knowledge of garment construction and womenswear fast fashion
- Ideally with a background in Jersey wear
- Good eye for detail, highly organised and with excellent communication skills
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting reference 11540 3 KK.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Attractive and Dependent on Experience
0115 922 3335