Payroll Administrator | Global Retail Brand
Up to £25,000 + Benefits
Hybrid working | 4 days in Head Office
We are really exciting to be working with our client on finding an ambitious Payroll Administrator to join the London Head office. You will play a crucial part in supporting the Payroll Manager and HR Manager. In this role you will want to learn, want to be involved and also show real professional attitude in highly confidential and sensitive situations.
The company is fast paced. Its also one of the best known brands Internationally and you will be part of a fantastic, supportive team.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The role will include assisting in the overall administration of the HR & Payroll team. You will help manage and provide an efficient and comprehensive service for UK, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Norway Payroll operation to the highest standard.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR and Payroll Team
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Assist in payroll preparation by proving relevant data (absences, bonus, leavers etc)
- Input Payroll information on to ADP and Peoplesoft
- Input New Starter details
- Process Leavers Forms
- Input Changes of Details
- Input Overtime and deductions
- Check records on wages
- Check Maternity leave
- Calculate deductions for Unpaid Sickness + Absence
- Check that all current employees have been recorded on wages sheets
- Chase missing information from wages with Store Managers
- Answer payroll Queries
- Manage Invoices for UK and liaise with Head Office Accounts Team.
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Up to 1 years of experience in a similar payroll position
- Previous experience in retail and preferably in fashion
- Experienced processing timesheets (not essential)
- Familiarity with HR and payroll systems (ADP Freedom, People Soft or Other HR/Payroll systems)
- Language skills: English (Italian is desirable)
- PC skills: Intermediate Level Microsoft Office and Excel
- Flexibility and working effectively with colleagues and management
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Personal qualities: responsibility, self-management, integrity, and honest.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics | Legal
BBBH25183 / ZDHO